Thursday, August 2, 2007

Online Marketing Seminar - What a Turn-out!

There was a standing room only crowd at my Online Marketing presentation at the Biz to Biz Expo in Boca Raton, Florida on July 17th followed by a packed house at the WebStream Data Center for my Internet Marketing seminar on July 24th. I will be presenting at the next Biz to Biz Expo in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, Aug 21st and will be holding an in house seminar at the WebStream Data Center on Tuesday, Aug 28th.

Keep checking my blog and my website for more details or E-mail me for information!

-----------------------

Some comments from attendess from my last presentation at the WebStream Data Center:

“Boy, I wish I had talked to George Dubec when I first started my web project. I could have saved so much time, thousands of dollars and a lot of headaches. It is invaluable to be personally mentored by George, a nationally renowned Internet Marketing expert.” - J.C. – Boca Raton, FL

"I want to thank you for hosting such an informative seminar! I learned so much about the internet last night that I simply never knew. The timing is perfect, with Webstream beginning work on my site as we speak! I was very impressed by Webstream’s new office and facility (I have never seen a server room like that before!) And it was a pleasure to finally meet Diego in person. I am confident that I have chosen the right company to build, host and market my website! I look forward to working with you and attending more seminars!" - Lorraine

"I wanted to thank you for hosting the Seminar. I found it extremely beneficial and I would be more than willing to help promote this event in the future. If you had the space, I would like to see all 600 of our members attend." - Ryan Diamond – Deerfield Beach, FL

-----------------------

If you want your website to “make you money” and not “cost you money” then you need to consult with me. I will break down your project into its fundamental elements and show you how to establish the right marketing campaigns that will bring targeted traffic to your site; then be able to rate and track your results. The bottomline is to turn your website into an online sales and marketing tool that provides a high conversion ratio which will in turn give you a large return on your investment (ROI).

This is your chance to make it happen with personal one-on-one help. “Demand more from your website!” Call me now!

No comments: