Monday, October 29, 2007

George Goes to Las Vegas

I will be doing a presentation for Courier Magazine’s Special Delivery 2007 conference in Las Vegas from November 1st thru the 3rd. My topic will be “The Fundamentals of Online Marketing.” I look forward to discussing how to get more targeted traffic to websites and increase conversion rates into more leads and more business for website owners. I have over ten years experience working with all size companies and specialize in developing twelve month online marketing plans.

Without a plan most business owners and website owners try a multitude of things to get more traffic to their websites. Sometimes this results in more traffic but not more business. The idea is to get those that are interested in the company’s products and services to visit the site. Targeted traffic is the key!

It’s important to look at a website as a sales and marketing tool for the business. It is an extension of the business and sometimes it is solely an online business. Demand more from your website and make the commitment to have your website make you money instead of cost your money!

I will not be posting to my blog until I return on Nov 5th.

SPECIAL NOTE: I will also be presenting at the Biz to Biz Expo on Tuesday, Nov 6th from 6 pm to 7 pm at the Sheraton, Fort Lauderdale Airport in Florida. The topic of discussion will be “How to Get More Targeted Traffic to Your Website!” Call 954-730-7127 or visit http://www.biztobiznetworking.com

No comments: